Outside Sales Position
We know what you want – a career opportunity where you can put your sales skills to use and have an unlimited earning potential. Well, you just found your perfect match. As an Outside Sales Representative with Hill Country Home Solutions, Inc. you’ll represent our company and services to an an ever-expanding number of homeowners who are looking to us to provide solutions to their roofing and energy efficient home improvement needs.
As an Outside Sales Representative, you will use your sales skills to generate leads and run leads provided to you from various marketing efforts, to conduct in-home consultation and sales presentations.
Your wage is commission-based, so nothing will stand in the way of you reaching your earning goals.
WHY THIS CAREER IS FOR YOU
- Unlimited earning potential – There’s no limit to what you can earn as commission-based sales professional.
- Bonuses – Hit your sales numbers, and you could be eligible for additional bonuses.
- Top of the line products, workmanship and service – You don’t want to sell something you can’t stand behind, and we wouldn’t want you to. That’s why we offer the best products, workmanship and warranties in the business. But don't take our word for it, just look at our on-line reviews.
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK FOR US
Work with the best – Our reputation is solid. We are a 5 Star Roofing and Windows Company that takes pride in doing the right thing, always. Integrity above Profits.
Shared culture – Our employees share the same invested interest of a small yet growing family owned busines culture, which encourages diversity, passion, mutual respect and unlimited career advancement.
Community involvement – Giving back to our communities is a passion of our associates, and one of our core values here.
ARE YOU THE NEXT OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE?
Are you focused on customer service and dedicated to meeting your customers’ needs?
Do you have one year of sales experience? Are you detail-oriented?
Do you have great communication skills, an exceptional work ethic and enjoy winning?
Do you have reliable transportation and a high school diploma/GED?
Are you self-motivated and eager to succeed? This is the most important thing to succeed in this business. We will invest in you and provide everything you will need to excel and be successful
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
Responsibilities of an Outside Sales Representative are to generate leads, conduct sales presentations in the home and accurately measure and price product.
Previous experience in home improvement sales, financial sales or self-employment a plus but not required.
You’ll also attend and participate in sales meetings, training sessions, and territory and branch meetings.
You will also be completing relevant paperwork accurately and in a timely manner and continually updating your product and market knowledge.
18 years of age or older
Must have a cell phone and a laptop computer
Access to reliable transportation to reach customers’ homes and our office in Jonestown
High School Diploma/GED
YEARS OF RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE : 1
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Ability to lift up to 55 pounds.
If you’re ready to pursue the career of your dreams, apply today for the role of Outside Sales Representative! Don’t miss this phenomenal opportunity to earn an unlimited income with one of the areas most reputable companies!
We are currently hiring for D2D appointment setters for our roofing and windows sales staff. We are looking for fun, energetic, friendly and persuasive individuals to add to our team.
Successful canvassers will make $26.50 an hour on average! We will provide you with all the training and materials to help you to become a successful canvasser.
- In this role you will be a key part of our marketing team.
- You will identify qualified prospects for various roofing and remodeling services.
- Set up a free consultation for our consultants to come and meet with each homeowner.
- Dedicate your day, evenings or weekend to knocking on doors, educating homeowners about our services. Skills and Experience:
- Canvassing experience is a plus
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal, is required. Spanish language skills are a plus
- Persuasion and communication skills
Compensation and Benefits:
Hill Country Home Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
We support the hiring of current and ex-military members